My name is Renée and I’m a certified yoga, mat Pilates and reformer Pilates teacher, holding group and private classes for beginner and intermediate students at my studio within our Bed & Breakfast in Aumagne, France.
MORE ABOUT YOGA:
The style of yoga I teach is Vinyasa Flow. ‘Vinyasa’ in Sanskrit means ‘to place in a special way’, and that’s what yoga is to me: a flowing sequence of postures, helping to strengthen and stretch the body while at the same time allowing the mind to find stillness.
Yoga becomes a moving meditation for the body, mind and spirit.
Current yoga class schedule as of Summer 2021:
- Yoga pour débutant(e)s, enseignée en français, lundi à 15h30
- Yoga for beginners, taught in English, Tuesdays at 15h45
- Advanced beginners/intermediate, taught in English, Thursdays at 10h30
MORE ABOUT PILATES:
Pilates is often called a ‘mind/body’ exercise because it requires concentration on proper alignment and technique in a series of controlled movements to help improve muscular weakness and imbalances. It can help build strength without adding excess bulk, and the focus is on the ‘core’ — all the muscles, joints and bones from shoulders to pelvis, including the spine, back, glutes and abdomen.
Current Pilates schedule as of Summer 2021:
- Currently, all mat Pilates classes are private and by appointment only
- 1-to-1 Reformer Pilates classes are Thursday or Friday afternoons by appointment only
To enquire about lessons, whether group or private, please email me via the Contact page
MAT PILATES AND YOGA RATES:
- Private (1:1) lesson: 30€/hr
- Private lesson for 2 students: 20€/hr/pp
- Private lesson for 3-4 students: 15€/hr/pp
- Group class: 10€/hr/pp or purchase a block of 5 classes for 40€ total (yoga only)
- Note: a block of 5 classes can only be used over 6 consecutive weeks
REFORMER PILATES RATES:
- 45 minute 1-to-1 lesson: 40€