Bonjour! My name is Renée and I’m a certified yoga and Pilates teacher.
I teach group and private classes for beginner and intermediate students at my home studio in Aumagne, France.
All classes are taught in both French & English.
There are currently 3 group yoga classes and 2 group mat Pilates classes per week.
I also teach private classes for yoga, mat Pilates, and Reformer Pilates.
MORE ABOUT YOGA:
The style of yoga I teach is Vinyasa Flow. ‘Vinyasa’ in Sanskrit means ‘to place in a special way’, and that’s what yoga is to me: a flowing sequence of postures, helping to strengthen and stretch the body while at the same time allowing the mind to find stillness. Yoga becomes a moving meditation for the body, mind and spirit.
Current yoga schedule as of Autumn 2022
- Mondays at 15h00: Yoga for beginners FULL (COURS COMPLET)
- Tuesdays at 15h45: Yoga for beginners & advanced beginners
- Thursdays at 10h00: Advanced beginners/intermediate
- Private lessons by appointment only
MORE ABOUT PILATES:
Pilates is often called a ‘mind/body’ exercise because it requires concentration and controlled movements. It targets the deep core muscles and builds strength without adding bulk.
Current group mat Pilates schedule as of Autumn 2022:
- Mondays 9h30-10h25 – FULL, WAITING LIST ONLY
- Fridays 10h00-10h55 – FULL, WAITING LIST ONLY
- Private mat classes by appointment only
- 1-to-1 Reformer Pilates classes by appointment only
To inquire about lessons, whether group or private, please email me via the Contact page
MAT PILATES AND YOGA RATES:
- Private (1:1) lesson: 30€/hr
- Private lesson for 2 students: 20€/hr/pp
- Private lesson for 3+ students: 15€/hr/pp
- Group class: 10€/hr/pp or purchase a block of 5 classes for 40€ total
- Note: a block of 5 classes can only be used over 6 consecutive weeks
REFORMER PILATES RATES:
- 45 minute 1-to-1 lesson: 40€